WordPress Family Award, Liebster Award and Dragon’s Share Award
Thank you so much to Shanna at Curls and Carrots for nominating me for the Liebster Award, Dragon’s Share Award and WordPress Family Award. I adore reading her blog! My nominees for all three awards, in no particular order, are below. Each of them have unique and excellent blogs. You won’t regret stopping by to a “visit”! They have wonderful recipes and stories to share. Thank you to each of you for encouraging and supporting The Blog Around the Corner – i’m really honoured!.
– Curls and Carrots
– Io non mangio Simmenthal
– Cucina Psico(va)labile
– This American Girl
– Son nata Paperoga
– Reporter per caso
– Francesca C.
– In viaggio con Francesca
Rules of WordPress Family Award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers for I’m a Part of the WordPress Family Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post and notify them on their blogs.
4. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
1. You must link the person who has nominated you.
2. You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
3. Nominate up to 15 people.
4. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
5.7 things you may not know about me:
– when i was in high-school i attended a theater acting course, it was really a beautiful experience;
– some years later, i acted in a short film (different experience from theater, but really interesting)
– i love watching moovies, any kind of moovie, of course! (see points 1 and 2!)
– speaking of moovies, i’m scared about horror moovies .. (i know that they’re “grotesque”, but it’s useless)
– i love japanese mangas (also drawing them)
– i sing a lot all by myself! (while driving, under the shower, and so on …)
– i feel ashamed if someone hear me while i’m singing carefree, maybe also dancing when i make housekeeping (see previous point!)
1. You must link the person who has nominated you.
2. You must share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
6. 11 facts about myself (even harder than the previous award!):
– i love animals (except snakes and spiders)
– since i was a child, i had many dogs as my companions, i’ve great memories of the moments spent with them.
– i wrote some years ago a tale of few pages that was chosen and published on a small book, together with other tales. I’ve still a copy of the book and i cherish it.
– one of my dreams is one day to write a book (see previous point!).
– another of my dreams is to keep on travelling all around the world and see as much as i can.
– when i was a child, i wanted to have blond hair and blue eyes (instead of brown hair and dark eyes): i was really disappointed to be the perfect contrary of a Barbie doll.
– always when i was a child, i was unable to imagine me as an adult, so i was really worried.
– coffee and chocolate (not cigarettes) are my best companions (not to say “my drugs”) every day.
– i hate injustices and bad manners in people.
– i have a little sister who has 17 years less than me. (i could be her mother)
– i must confess that i’m no good at swim (sigh!)
And now .. the interview!
1.) What is your favorite book? Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2) What do you look forward to doing most each day? Uhm .. many simple things! Going to work and create something interesting, eating lunch with my Darling, blogging of course, reading, and so on ..
3) Who in your life inspires you to write? Probably nobody .. I’m the first one to inspire myself .. and my Darling always supports me in my own choices.
4) If money were no issue, where would you travel next? Japan
5) If you could only eat at one person’s supper table until the end of your days, who would you choose and why? i really don’t know!Maybe my granny’s table.
6) What musical artist or composer can bring a tear to your eye? This is hard: every beautiful love song bring me a tear to my eye!
7) What is your favorite season – and why? Spring! Cause of the beauty of the awakening nature.
8.) Who is always there for you, unconditionally? My darling, Davide. And then, my parents. (on the blog Shanna too is also here to support me!)
9) What movie do you adore so much that you would watch in twice? Oh my! There are so many moovies that i’ve already watched twice! Maybe “Memories of a Geisha” by Rob Marshall.
10) What mentor or teacher has shaped you the most – and why? I think my history and philosophy prof. in high school, cause he teached me to be curious and open-minded about many topics.
11.) If you had to view the world through one shade of glasses, what color would it be? Red.
For my nominees: cause i’ve really no time today to invent new questions, please to consider the questions above and to answer on your blogs, if you are ok to join the contest! Thank you Shanna and all the Others that read me every day and inspire me to make good and creative blogging! See ya!Cristina