Sunshine Award – And Radiating Some Rays of Sun to Bloggers!
I was nominated once more by Shanna Curls and Carrots for the Sunshine Award! Thank you, Shanna – I’m really proud of the award, (although i still think that you’re too indulgent with me!) and “mazel tov” on your award. I started to read her blog by chance, and I noticed right away that we’ve a lot in common: passion for cooking, beautiful places, for travel, and, after speaking on our blogs, I can say now that we’ve also some remarkable values in common. Maybe I can say it’s kinda of a empathy i feel? Speaking of the blog instead, it’s really accurate, also in graphic: one day a healthy recipe, one day her beautiful family. When I read her blog, i’m both permeated by happiness and serenity. (and by hunger, sure!) Shanna is also the first supporter and cheerleader for my own blog, and she gives me always good advices. Thank you, Shanna, for your continued inspiration, dedication and happy aura. Now, keep on blogging!
The rules are: 1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post. 2. Link to the blogger who nominated you. 3. Answer 10 questions about yourself. 4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award. 5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them. 6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. Who would play you if your life was made into a movie? Too difficult!Maybe Elizabeth Bennet (Pride&Prejudice – yes, i’m reading it again in this period!)
2. Where in the world would you most like to travel? I enjoy USA. It would be amazing make a summer tour coast to coast!
3. What is the best thing about blogging? The connections I have made with fellow bloggers – and having a sort of personal diary for writing, photography, interior design and recipes.
4. What is your secret indulgence? Coffee and chocolate. In winter especially. They warm me up!
5. If someone handed you £1000 tomorrow what would you spend it on? Sure on a trip abroad, in a country i’ve still never been.
6. What do you never leave home without? My bag (with my wallet, a pen, my phone, and so on..it’s an heavy bag usually)
7. What’s your favourite meal of the day? Dinner. When i can relax with Davide, and it starts our time to spend together.
8. What makes you laugh? The children. Also when i’m in touch with them for work, they always make me smile. (they know that i’m drawing their small bedrooms, they’re all excited!)
9. Who would be your ideal dinner party guests? My close friends: people who are fun, that make me laugh and appreciate great food. The friends with whom I can share a lot of beautiful memories though.
10. What was the last thing you Googled? A dictionary: Italiano-Inglese (sometimes I can’t remember the exact terms)
These are excellent questions, nominees! Please answer the same 10 questions I have responded to, if you’ll accept the award. You can find the nominations for the Sunshine Award below; feel free to take a peek at these blogs, i like them so much! Cristina