First of all I have to thank really much UnTavoloPerDue that has kindly (and unexpectedly) nominated me for this Blog Award: I’m really feeling honoured!
1. You must link the person who has nominated you.
2. You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
3. Nominate up to 15 people, linking their blogs.
4. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
5. Write 7 things people may not know about you.
6. Don’t miss to insert the logo of the Award in your post.
7 thinks about me
1. Why you start blogging? Simple. I like to write. About lots of topics: interior design;cooking;photography;travels;decoration and crafts. I love to share with people the things that I undertake every day. It’s a sort of diary, too.
2. What’s the most important thing in your life? To love and be loved, I think. It makes me able to face everything.
3. Food you can’t live without? Pasta.Pizza.Chocolate.OMG .. I can’t choose..
4. The place of your heart? Ferrara. The city in which Davide and I become engaged.
5. How you see yourself in ten years? I can’t tell, I love my current lifestyle and I hope to continue in this way, making things that I love and travelling a lot. Maybe I’ll be also a mum!? (poor kid…)
6. Three things that you never forget at home? The keys, my cell phone and the wallet.
7. A quote that could portray you? “You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment” (H.D.Thoreau)
Finally, here you’ll find, randomly, my nominees: it’s really hard to choose between my favourite blogs, cause I wanted to nominate all of you!
(i know that some of you has already made a post about this award on their own blogs, but please accept my double nomination as an appreciation for your blogs – I’m always in late with this kind of stuff!)