Hello to you! Some of you surely know that we’re working of our brand new apartement: the works during these last mounth went on quickly, and now finally we’re entering in the most interesting part: the finishing touches – floors and walls covering, doors, fixtures, furniture, and so on…we’re all excited here!
Now that we’ve taken some choices, I want to show you a bit of our nest : I made severals panels (one for each room) in which I mixed textures, colours, and woods ..I think that the final result will be quite satisfying, don’t you think?
FOR THE KITCHEN: (click on the images to enlarge)
– Bright wood and white cabinets; warm tones tiles;
– Red as predominant colour;
– Funny chairs
FOR THE LIVINGROOM:
– preponderance of natural colours;
– comfy sofa and pouffs;
– consolle table (to gain space, it can be open just in case and it became a 6-8 places table)
FOR THE BATHROOM:
– modern essential lines;
– shades of gray jazzed up by orange tones;
– pebbly mosaic tiles (that contains all the shades of gray of the bathroom cabinet and tiles)
FOR THE BEDROOM:
– White and beige are the predominant colours, that stand out on the dark-brown parquet;
– Upholstered box bed; cushions of any type and size;
– Accessories (lamp, mirror) have some parts made by natural woods: for a welcoming and relaxing space.
Access rooms are sometimes a bit “overlooked”: still, the hallway it’s as important as the other rooms of our home: we’re thinking about a “seaside setting”: after opening the main door, an outstanding space for us and our visitors: we’ll feel like on holiday every time we’ll go back home.
– ocean blue on the walls;
– white rustic furniture;
– particular accessories: lanterns, rétro appliques, seascape photos, and a touch of red (with cushions, decorative objects, ecc..)
Now, sure you know a lot about our home project: I would like to know also your first sensations and suggestion about this, since we spent -with enthusiasm- lot of time and energy about this “topic”. See you soon!Cris