Hooray!! I’d like to thank Ada, More Food Please for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! What can I say? Ada’s blog it’s just a great collection of recipes and great places to eat well!When I read a new post, I’m always distracted by the pictures, that make me drooling!
The rules are:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
I will be answering as required the same questions choosen by Ada; the nominees, if they wish, can make the same as me:
1. What do you look forward to most when you first wake up? Sure a cup of coffee. If I don’t drink coffee I can’t really wake up.
2. Are you a ‘night’ or a ‘day’ person? I’m a “day” person: I’m more productive during daytime!
3. Why did you start blogging? I decided to start blogging to share the dishes I make, my trips all over the world, and speak about interior design and photography: i think i’ve combined all my passions here.
4. What would you like to see on my blog in the future? I’d love to see more and more good recipes to bookmark.
5. What was the last thing you Googled? “Eastpack backpack”…I’ll gift a purple one to my little sister.
6. Flowers or chocolates? Chocolates! (but i love flowers too)
7. What has been your favorite blog post to write? My favorite blog posts to write were the travel posts about Las Vegas and San Francisco, and also the posts about the typical recipes of my town.
8. When was the last time you did a handwritten letter, who was it to?I don’t remember! Sure it’s been a while…maybe to a friend.
9. What cheers you up on a dreary day? Being cuddled always cheers me up.
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future? Definitely more trip reports, more photos, more recipes..I’ll show you!
My nominations for the Sunshine Award are:
Thank you Ada for the award!