Hello! Today I’ve to thank Chiara for the nomination for the Liebster Award, i’m really honoured. Recently, I was busy with many other things and I’ve left aside the blog: I published things “sporadically”, and always in such a hurry, so I was surprised seing even so a new blog award: Thanks!
The rules are simple, as always, if you wish to take part: thank the person who nominated you, paste the image of the award in the post, answer to 10 questions, and tag other 7 -more or less- bloggers. If you wish, you could add 10 questions on your own for blogs you choose to nominate. (not my case!)
And now, let’s start with the answers:
1) What is your blog about? My blog is about interior design, cooking, travels: my biggest passions!
2) Why you opened a blog? ‘Cause I like writing about my experiences, sharing them with others, read about other bloggers’ opinions.
3) How much do you dedicate to the blog? Usually, at least once a week.
4) How long is it since you opened it? I started the blog at the end of August 2013.
5) If you had to open another blog, what the topic would be? Probably I would like to separate the topics of The Blog Around The Corner: one for travels, one for cooking, one for design: too much work!
6) How many blogs you follow with similar topics? A lot of blogs. So many that I don’t have the time to read them all every week. I think about … 400!
7) What’s your favourite colour? Red.
8) What do you do in your life? I’m an interior designer.
9) How old are you? I’m 31.
10) Do you write a blog for work or in free time? In my free time.
Finally, these are my nominees (good luck!): feel free to accept or not/to make a post/or not. This is just to show you my appreciation for your blogs.
Baby you can drive my car
My Kitchen Moments
Oltre la pagina
Accanto al camino