Unbelievable! The Blog Around the Corner, little by little, increases and gain awards… i’m quite impressed by all the rewards that you’re confering me, and at the same time I’m so happy, ’cause they show me all your appreciation. I’m glad that so many people share the same hobby and passions as me! Many many thanks again! This time I’ve to thank a great NotSoCreativeCook: how could I say? I share with her the passion for photography and good food – she makes amazing cupcakes and little glorious staff like that – and also the passion for reading, so for some sides we’re similar.Thank you Juhls for thinking at me for this award!
- Thank the persons who nominated you
- Include a link to their blogs
- Nominate 10/15 other bloggers for the award
- Share 7 random things about yourself
Moving on with the award, I give you another set of seven random facts about me:
- I began cooking watching my mother and my granny: at the very beginning I prepared the omelettes (like everyone!), then growing up I discover my passion for sweets, cupcakes, cakes, and so on, and for cooking in general.
- My favourite time of the year is summer, of course! I love hot, sunny days.
- Between me and my little sister there are 17 years of difference.
- I wish to visit Japan someday, i’m really fascinated by the culture and the traditions of this country.
- Speaking of travels, i wish to make a world tour in 80-90 days. I have only to find the time to organize it!
- When I was a teenager, i was really a tomboy: I stayed always with guys, i played football rather than volleyball, and so on.. now I think I’m improved a little bit..aha!
- I love Tuscany, and whenever is possible we pass a day or a week-end there. I love tuscan countryside, food, art … all! I would live there!
And for the nominees, it’s my pleasure to pass the ‘Versatile Award’ to these wonderful bloggers. Like always, you can participate only if you wish, someone may already received this award, but please accept it as my symbol of appreciation for your work. Congrats to all of you!
CONGRATULATIONS again to the nominees. And if you’ve some time, go meet Juhls on her great blog! Cris